I think these are the yummiest little squares of goodness you will find! They are gooey and rich trust me one is enough but it does the trick for that sweet tooth you may have.
No Bake :: Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 cup Almonds
- 12-13 Pitted Dates
- 1 cup 100% Coco Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 1 tbs Maple Syrup
- a pinch of salt
157 Calories Per serve (1)
- Blend the almonds into a fine ground, it doesn't matter if you get a couple of chunky pieces it will just give your mixture a more crunchy texture.
- Now add your dates to the almonds and blend again until you get a sticky texture.
- Place mixture in a bowl and add 1/2 cup coco powder.
- Mix all ingredients together well with a spoon, this may take a while to make sure all is evenly mixed.
- Take some parchment paper and line a tin or square container. Move the mixture to the container and pat the mixture down until it's tightly packed in. Then put in the fridge.
- To make the glazed chocolate topping, take a cup add at the coconut oil, maple syrup, a pinch of salt and 1/2 cup of coco powder. Mix well together and take your mixture from the fridge and pour the topping over the brownie mix.
- Pop back in the fridge and leave for 1 hour before eating. Enjoy :)