The art of super fluffy Pancakes is a delicate! Living on a low FODMAP diet I crave the texture of soft fluffy bakery, but living in Asia it’s hard to find decent pancakes! This is my go to recipe for a quick and easy lunch with a cup of coffee and a afternoon movie on the sofa! Bliss X
Fluffy Low FODMAP Pancakes
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1 cup of Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 white flour
- 1 cup of Rice Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 1 cup of Blueberries & Raspberries (for topping)
190 Calories per Cake
- Take the egg and separate the egg white from the yolk (keep the yolk, you'll need it later), by adding the white of the egg to a mixing bowl. Whisk the egg white until it becomes fluffy.
- In another mixing bowl mix all the dry ingredients together, then mix in with the egg white.
- Now add the egg yolk and milk and mix all together until smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour to make one pancake. When you begin to see hole come through its time to flip it.
- Repeat step 4 until all the mixture is finished and serve with berries. You can also add a little maple syrup for sweetness too.