Yum, yum, yum! These are so good they literally melt in your mouth and naturally I didn’t want to share. They ‘re so easy to make with only 3 ingredients pair with a glass of wine in the evening and you have your very own blissful sanctuary.
Low FODMAP Chocolate Fudge Stars
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 2 tbs Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbs Pure Coco powder
- 3 Tbs Grass Fed Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
478 Calories Per Serve
- Put all ingredients into a saucepan over a low to medium heat
- Stir continuously until all ingredients have melted together.
- Once all ingredients have melted, pour the mixture into some chocolate moulds of your choice or alternatively you can make one big slab of fudge by laying parchment paper at the bottom of a baking tin.
- Pop into the freezer for 2 hours; then there good to eat!