You may have read my other post on the yummy banana pancakes, but some of you had requested that I make a recipe without egg and banana as some of us have extremely sensitive tummies and suffer with chronic constipation! So this recipe is:
Scrummy Morning Rice Pancakes (Egg Free)
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- 1 1/2 Cups Rice Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder (use a little if on low FODMAP
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbs Soya oil
- 1 cup Rice milk or soya milk
- 1 tsp of Maple syrup (for dressing)
591 Calories Per Serve
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Now add the oil / water & milk. Whisk all together. If it is a little thick add some more water or if it is a little watery add some more flour.
- Heat a frying pan with a drop of oil, pour the pancake mixture. Once the up side begins to bubble its time to flip, Vola! you have a yummy pancake.