Oooo! Don’t worry, scare those nasty FODMAPs away with this yummy recipe.These little Halloween critters are really easy to make and they are a great little craft project for the kids!
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- (0 Rating)
- 4 large oranges (make sure the orange is flat on the bottom because you want it to stand up)
- 2 scoops of your favorite dairy free pink ice
- 1 drop of Red food colouring
- 1. Mummies & Daddies you may need to prep the oranges before. Cut off the top of the orange, take a sharp knife and carefully cut around the oranges flesh and then scoop out contents with a spoon (you want to achieve a hollow orange, but it doesn't matter if there is still some orange in there)
- 2. Now it's time for the kiddies to join in, give them a either some acrylic paint or if they are old enough a permanent marker and let them draw their orange's face.
- 3. Once they are looking beautiful, now scoop the ice cream or sorbet into a bowl and add the food colouring. Whip until the ice cream reaches the desired colour. Now scoop the ice cream into the Orangeheads, make it bulges from the top and then carefully push the top of the orange on top of the ice cream.
- 4. Vola! Your spooky Halloween Orangehead Brain!